Workign With Us
We understand that not every individual is alike. Every individual has different skills, personalities and aspirations. However, there are certain core competencies which we look for when selecting people to be a part of the "Team Kajaria".
An Individual who is...
- Focussed and Result Oriented - Be prepared to go the extra mile to achieve and exceed your goals and take full accountability for delivering results within a complex, ambiguous environment.
- Innovative - A willingness to challenge the status quo, move out of the comfort zone and champion new ideas.
- A Leader - The passion and talent for building and developing diverse, high-performing teams through inspirational leadership.
- Honest and ethical - Living the Kajaria values and treating every colleague, customer and business partner with the same high level of respect. All efforts to build remarkable Trust.
- Self Responsible and A Go Getter - The desire to take accountability for your actions and expect the buck to stop with you. Being determined to make a difference regardless of the challenges you face.
The steps involved in recruitment follow a well defined path :
- Application shortlist : In this step, we shortlist the CVs received from various sources based on the parameter suitability for the requirement.
- Preliminary Assessment : The short listed candidates go through a preliminary round of interviews. This interview lays more emphasis on functional competencies.
- Final interview : Here the candidates who successfully clear the first round of interview go through another round of interview with one or more of the functional heads.