The Next 10 Things You Should Do For Beautiful Bathroom Tiles
Planning a bathroom makeover? If yes, look for some of the best tile options that can boost the aesthetic and curb value of your home. Like any other space in your home, the bathroom is also a very important place. When getting the interiors done, there are a few things that can help augment its visual and functional appeal. Here, we bring you a few tips that can help you in this endeavour.
1. If you are a true nature lover, you can opt for a vibrant green palette in the bathroom tiles you choose and combine it with a beautiful scenic landscape wallpaper. It will add a touch of simplicity and elegance.
2. You can go for earthy tones in your bathroom by choosing reclaimed slate tiles. Place a lovely bathtub to give a truly rustic feel to space.
3. Hexagon marble tiles is another idea that can help you augment the cool looks of your bathroom. Continue the black and white shades of your master bedroom in the bathroom too and go for classic metal and glass shower doors to make your point.
4. Blue is the colour of peace and serenity so why not use this colour in your bathroom. Go for statement blue tiles with French washbasin styles right from the 19th century to lend a modern vibe to space.
5. If you like finer and classy things in life, get marble bathroom floor tiles installed from floor to ceiling and lend a sophisticated air to the master bedroom. Create a luxurious space for yourself with royal era chair, mirror, and candelabra.
6. People who love things systematic and organized in their lives can surely choose geometric bathroom tiles and blend them with reflective wall tiles. The combined effect will provide a modern accent to the area.
7. Go for a cornucopia of bright, vibrant colours. If you wish to make a bold statement, use tile colours in hues of reds, browns, and burgundy to lend a striking look to your bathroom.
8. If you like rustic or woody looks in your area, you can choose brown woody tiles in combination with pristine white ceramic fittings that imitates wood and gives a lustrous tiling look.
9. Create your own, modern, and private space with crisp, small white tiles interspersed with pops of vibrant colours here and there.
10. You can also choose subtle jade coloured bathroom floor tiles to achieve a peaceful and serene look in your bathroom. Choose a combination of pale blue with jade green for a cool space.
Anyone of these ideas chosen as per your taste can help you achieve the perfect look you were looking for in your bathroom.-->